Audere Communications is committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance.
Founder’s Statement – Russell Goldsmith – December 2023
Despite many companies encouraging their employees to return to the office, we have remained a remote based team. However, this has not stopped us from growing our business in terms of revenue, profitability, new clients, increased staff and content output.
Many of our clients continue to task us with promoting their sustainability messaging through engaging storytelling using podcasts discussing latest trends and issues. Examples includes LSEG’s ‘Sustainable Growth’ podcast, the US Sustainability Alliance’s ‘This is US Sustainability’ and Octopus Energy’s ‘Inside Octopus’.
Sustainability is also a topic regularly discussed on our own c-suite podcast.
Working on projects like these continue to inspire and drive me to ensure we do everything we can at Audere Communications to help create a more sustainable world. We’re not close to being perfect, but we are hoping to learn as quickly as possible and we welcome any feedback and suggestions on what we can do to continually improve.
All employees have a responsibility to ensure that the aims and objectives of this policy are met.
We aim to comply with all relevant regulatory requirements and continually improve and monitor our environmental performance whilst reducing our environmental impact.
How we go about improving our environmental impact
- Ensure all employees are aware of this environmental policy.
- Produce as much of our client content (audio and video) remotely where possible.
- Aim to have as many client meetings as possible remotely, reducing the need for travel.
- Minimise use of paper and reuse and recycle paper where possible.
- Buy recycled and recyclable paper products.
- Reduce packaging and recycle any packaging where possible.
- Reduce the amount of energy used, switching off lights and electrical equipment when not in use, adjusting heating with energy consumption in mind.
- Be conscious of whether any purchases are necessary or can be supplied in another way, such as sharing or reusing. If we need to purchase new, we will evaluate the environmental impact of any purchase, whilst recycling any redundant equipment.
- Monitor our progress and review our environmental performance and this policy on a regular basis.
- Share this policy with any suppliers and contractors and ensure they have the same commitment.
This policy was last updated in December 2023